Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Beginning



I've always loved to eat. But then again, so does everyone. It's a need for survival. But for almost as long as people have been eating for survival there was a group of us that loved to eat for more than that. People who eat not only for sustenance, but to enjoy the myriad of choices and flavors that the widening world of food has to offer. The food doesn't have to be fancy. The food doesn't have to be simple. It can be something I've never had before or a time old favorite. I just want something delectable, savory, exquisite...however you want to say it. I say delicious.


I moved to Philadelphia in January of 2007 and I've barely begun to scratch the surface of the amazing places to eat here. From the pretzel store opening at Midnight to crowds of hungry locals on bicycles waiting on $.25 hot fresh baked pretzels to a sit down, white table clothed dinner where the steak is so tender you don't need a knife, even though they offer you gourmet knives from all over the globe.


If you love food, take this as an eater's guide to "Hey, that looks pretty tasty!"


Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment